MEXICAN STREET CORN
Minggu, Juni 02, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Best Mexican Street Corn aka Elote Recipe: Sweet corn topped with crumbly cotija cheese and sprinkled with just the right amount of spice. The best corn you've ever had guaranteed!
6 Ears Fresh Sweet Corn
6 Tablespoons Mayonnais
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Cup Cotija Cheese Crumbled
6 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro Roughly Chopped
1 Teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder
2 Limes Quartered
Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory
Follow Baking Beauty on Pinterest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place corn in husks directly on the oven rack. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- While corn is cooking, in a small bowl combine garlic powder and mayonnaise.
- When corn is done brush with garlic mayo. Roll in cotija cheese.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and chili powder.
- Squeeze with fresh lime juice if desired.