HONEY GARLIC BUTTER ROASTED CARROTS RECIPE
Sabtu, Juni 08, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Easy, simple, wonderfully delicious glazed roasted carrots prepared with the most incredible garlic butter and sweet honey sauce.
- 2 pounds carrots diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey; stir until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the carrots with the prepared sauce either in the skillet, or pour the sauce over the carrots in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until carrots are browned and tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.