BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE
Rabu, Juni 05, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Combining buffalo chicken, cheese, and pasta in one casserole creates a meal that everyone will love. This Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is delicious and can be on the table in 30 minutes.
8 ounces - 2 cups uncooked, penne pasta (or substitute cooked cauliflower)
1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup hot sauce
2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (rotisserie or canned)
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
green onions, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- Cook the pasta noodles, according to the package directions. Drain and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil to keep them from sticking.
- Stir together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until creamy.
- Add the chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cooked pasta noodles to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish.
- Combine the remaining two cheeses and sprinkle over the top of the pasta. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted.
- Remove and serve immediately with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch drizzles. Serves 6.
adapted from : https://insidebrucrewlife.com/buffalo-chicken-pasta-bake/