SHREDDED BUFFALO CHICKEN SANDWICH
Jumat, Mei 03, 2019 Tambah Komentar
I love how simple this recipe is! We topped it on a bun but used the leftovers for a salad!
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 10 oz buffalo wing sauce
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- Place chicken in the slow cooker with buffalo wing sauce and ranch seasoning. Mix together well.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 5-6 hours. Until chicken and cooked through and tender. Use forms to shred chicken. Eat on wraps, salad, or topped on a bun.
- Recipe Notes
- I used franks red hot wings sauce. A regular hot sauce would be way to hot so make sure you get a wing sauce.
- To make this recipe more mild add ranch salad dressing to it and mix after cooking.