SAUSAGE HASH BROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Rabu, Mei 15, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole - hash browns, sausage, eggs & cheese - can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready! Great for overnight guest and Christmas morning!
This Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole is perfect for Christmas morning. It can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to pop it in the oven. Christmas morning is hectic enough without having to worry about breakfast. Pop this casserole in the oven when you get up and it will be ready after all the presents are open.
This casserole has all of my favorite breakfast foods. Frozen hash browns, sausage, eggs and cheese. I browed the hash browns prior to putting them in the casserole. I think it helped get the potatoes fully cooked and crispy. Feel free to skip that step if you wish. Also, I used hot breakfast sausage (Tennessee Pride) in this casserole. I think it adds more flavor, but feel free to use all regular breakfast sausage or half regular and half hot.
2 lb hot breakfast sausage
1 (30-32oz) bag frozen shredded hash browns
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add hash browns to skillet and cook until lightly brown. Place hash browns in bottom of lightly greased 9x13-inch pan. Top with sausage and cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Pour over hash brown mixture.
- **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**
- Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes.
- More Deliciouse Recipe SAUSAGE HASHBROWN BREAKFAST CASSEROLE