SALSA VERDE CHICKEN BAKE
Minggu, Mei 05, 2019 Tambah Komentar
This delicious and simple Salsa Verde Chicken Bake only requires a few pantry ingredients, 5 minutes of prep, and one pan! Perfect for busy weeknights.
- 1 jar (16 ounce) tomatillo salsa verde
- 1 pound boneless , skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- 3 roma tomatoes , diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- cooked white rice , for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour salsa into the dish.
- Baste the chicken with the olive oil and season with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Lay the chicken on top of the salsa in a single layer; toss to coat.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chicken and place under the broiler for a few minutes until melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh tomatoes and cilantro. Serve over cooked white rice.