RITZ CHICKEN CASSEROLE
Rabu, Mei 01, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Ritz Chicken Casserole only has 6 ingredients! It is a family favorite! Creamy deliciousness with a crunchy Ritz cracker topping! So good!
- 1 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- 1 family-size store-bought cooked rotisserie chicken de-boned and shredded (3 cups )
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Spray a 2.5 quart baking dish (or a 9x9 square baking dish) with no-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream and green onion.
- Then stir in chicken. Spread mixture into the prepared dish.
- In that same bowl, combine crushed crackers with melted butter.
- Sprinkle the cracker mixture over the casserole.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the cracker topping is golden brown and the casserole is bubbly.
adapted from : https://www.thecountrycook.net/ritz-chicken-casserole