OVEN BAKED PARMESAN GREEN BEANS
Sabtu, Mei 04, 2019 Tambah Komentar
- 1 pound of fresh green beans
- 1 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 eggs whisked
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Dip the green beans into the whisked egg and then into the Parmesan mixture and place on the baking sheet.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.