Rabu, Mei 08, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Mexican Coleslaw is a creamy coleslaw loaded with South of the Border flavors.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (14-ounce) bagcoleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels, preferably grilled corn
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and taco seasoning in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage mix, red cabbage, black beans, corn, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- Add mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepitas just before serving.
- Recipe adapted from Lemon Tree Dwelling