MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICKEN BAKE
Sabtu, Mei 11, 2019 Tambah Komentar
A flavorful chicken dish that will be a new family favorite! Only a few ingredients needed, most of which you may already have on hand!
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless/diced
3/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and place diced chicken on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt), Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of mayonnaise mixture.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 375 degrees, and bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove pan from oven and use a slotted spoon to serve chicken on top of pasta, rice, or by itself. Enjoy!