LOADED POTATO MEATLOAF CASSEROLE
Minggu, Mei 19, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Easy casserole recipe with ground beef and loaded mashed potatoes.
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup milk
1 4 oz pkg garlic flavoured instant mashed potatoes
1 lb ground beef, extra lean
1/2 cup onion, diced
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese blend, shredded
1/4 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium saucepan bring water and milk to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in instant mashed potato powder. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine ground beef, onions, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce using your hands.
- Add bread crumbs and egg to the meat mixture and continue mixing it with your hands.
- Press the meat mixture evenly into an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the meat using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top followed by the bacon bits.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.