INSTANT POT BUTTERY LEMON CHICKEN
Rabu, Mei 15, 2019 Tambah Komentar
A delicious and quick entree for any meal.
2 pounds chicken breast or thighs
2 tablespoons ghee or butter
1 onion, diced
¾ cup organic chicken broth
4 cloves minced garlic
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon dried parsley
½ cup lemon juice, 2 lemons
4 teaspoon arrowroot flour
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté mode. When it’s hot melt ghee or butter.
- Add onion, garlic, paprika, parsley, and pepper to melted ghee, and sauté until onions soften.
- With your Instant Pot still set to sauté, sear the chicken on each side for about 3-5 minutes. The chicken should be a caramelized brown color.
- Pour chicken brother, lemon juice, and salt over chicken and stir.
- Lock lid into place and close steam valve. Set Instant Pot to poultry setting and cook for 7-8 mins if chicken is thawed and 12-15 minutes if it’s frozen.
- Once done, let depressurize naturally – it shouldn’t take very long.
- Remove the chicken from the Instant Pot, but leave the sauce in the pan. Gradually stir in arrowroot flour to thicken sauce.
- If you’re serving chicken on top pasta, mix cooked pasta in with thickened lemon sauce. Otherwise drizzle sauce over chicken.
adapted from : https://mamainstincts.com/instant-pot-buttery-lemon-chicken/