CREAM CHEESE BANANA BREAD
Minggu, Mei 05, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Cream Cheese Banana Bread - light, moist and delicious! Cream Cheese Banana Bread - one of the best breads you will ever make! Perfect for breakfast, snack and dessert!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray one 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches loaf pan with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the egg, brown sugar, vegetable oil, sour cream, vanilla, and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and mix together
- Add 1 cup all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt, and stir gently with a spoon until just combined
- Spread half of the banana batter into the prepared loaf pan with a spatula
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese ingredients and spread over mixture on top. Top with remaining banana batter and smooth very lightly with a spatula as to not disturb cream cheese layer and pushing batter into corners and sides as necessary.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until the top is domed, golden, and the center is set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool and serve.