CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE
Rabu, Mei 01, 2019 Tambah Komentar
A flavorful casserole packed with chicken, crumbled bacon, and pasta! Family approved and the #1 recipe on my blog!
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb chicken, boneles/skinless, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz pasta (I used shells)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt/pepper, to taste
- 14.5 oz Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to375 degrees and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Drain bacon grease from skillet and place bacon on paper towl to absorb remaining grease from bacon.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, add in the olive oil, diced chicken (raw still at this point), and Ranch mix.
- Shake around sealed bag to coat thoroughly.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain water and add pasta to greased baking dish.
- Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce to the pasta.
- Sprinkle both cheeses, bacon, and salt/pepper to the top of the Alfredo sauce and place dish into preheated oven.
- Bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
adapted from : https://thecookinchicks.com/chicken-bacon-ranch-casserole-2/