BEST GROUND BEEF TACO MEAT
Selasa, Mei 07, 2019 Tambah Komentar
The absolute BEST ground beef Taco Meat! An easy to make homemade taco seasoning and a secret ingredient that makes this the most flavorful and juiciest taco meat EVER! Perfect for loading up on soft or hard shell tacos and topping with all your favorites!
- 1 pound ground beef (70-80% lean)
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Cook the ground beef fully, drain grease, then add 1/2 cup tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add to tacos shells or use in any other recipes that call for taco meat.
Adapted from : https://houseofyumm.com/best-ever-taco-meat/