BEST CHICKEN QUESADILLA RECIPE
Jumat, Mei 31, 2019 Tambah Komentar
This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER! It's a unique, quick, easy, delicious dinner recipe that is ready in under 30 minutes and loaded with sneaky veggies!
1 lb chicken breast diced
1 TBS olive oil
1 medium green pepper diced
½ cup corn
1 ½ TBS taco seasoning
½ tsp garlic salt plus more to taste
1 15 oz can mandarin oranges, drained (reseve the juice)
1-2 TBS reserved mandarin orange juice
8 to rtialls
2 cups cheddar cheese
Making the filling:
- In a small dish, mix together taco seasoning and garlic salt. Set aside.
- Pour 1 TBS olive oil into a skillet and warm on medium/high heat for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook until one side begins to turn slightly brown (about 4-5 minutes).
- Add green pepper and corn. Cook until peppers become slightly soft and chicken is cooked through.
- Evenly sprinkle seasoning/salt mixture over your chicken/veggies. Stir until evenly coated.
- Cook until the chicken and veggies become slightly browned.
- Add 1-2 TBS of the reserved mandarin orange juice and cook until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove pan from heat and gently mix in the mandarin oranges, slightly breaking them up as you stir. Set mixture aside.
Putting it all together:
- Preheat a griddle to about 325 degrees F. *
- Place one tortilla on the griddle, adding about ¼ cup cheddar cheese to that tortilla. Makign sure it is evenly spread.
- Add about ¼ to ½ cup of chicken mixture (depending on the size of your tortilla).
- Top with another ¼ cup of cheese and a second tortilla.
- Cook until the bottom tortilla is browned, then flip and cook until the second side is brown and cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese until you have used all the filling!
*Note, you can make these on a non-stick pan over the stove. I prefer to use a griddle because I can make 2-3 at a time!