BACON CHEESEBURGER CROCK POT TATER TOT CASSEROLE
Rabu, Mei 08, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Easy Slow Cooker Twist on a Classic Tater Tot Casserole! It's creamy, cheesy and comfort food made easy!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 10 strips bacon diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash of hot sauce optional
- 3 cups cheddar cheese plus a little extra for topping if desired
- 12-16 oz bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 32 oz bag frozen tater tots
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, bacon, onion and garlic over medium heat until beef is no longer pink. Sprinkle the flour over the ground beef and stir well to combine. Stir in the milk, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in the cheddar, frozen vegetables and sour cream.
- Spray the crock pot with non-stick spray. Place some tater tots in the bottom of the crock pot. Pour meat gravy over tater tots. Arrange remaining tater tots on top. Cover and cook on LOW for 3-3 1/2 hours. In the last 10 minutes of cooking sprinkle with extra cheddar if desired. Cover and finish cooking.
- If you would like to substitute in your favorite cream soup just omit the flour, milk, Worcestershire, and sour cream. If you are making the full amount add in 2 cans.
- If you would like to downsize this recipe just cut the ingredient amounts in half except for the tater tots.
- If you would like to make this recipe in the oven, spread meat gravy in a 9x13 casserole dish and top with tater tots. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until the tater tots are to your liking.