PARMESAN GARLIC NOODLES
Minggu, April 28, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Ready in 10 minutes, these garlic parmesan noodles are the perfect side dish !!
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 5–6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 box angel hair pasta
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup half and half (or whole milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1–2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Turn the heat up to high and let it come to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook according to directions.
- Take the saucepan off the heat and add the parmesan cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Add the half and half (or milk) and parsley.
- Add more cream or milk if necessary.
- Serve immediately
Adapted from : https://happilyunprocessed.com/parmesan-garlic-noodles/