OVERNIGHT BAKED BANANA FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
Selasa, April 02, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Overnight Baked Banana French Toast Casserole is an easy make ahead breakfast & is FULL of banana flavor! It was huge hit in our family!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: about 12 servings
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 lb loaf Sourdough Or French Bread, cut into chunks
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups (480ml) milk (whole or 2%)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (36g) light brown sugar, unpacked
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6-7 medium sized bananas, chopped*
- 3/4 cup (98g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (169g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (112g) salted butter, cut into pieces
- Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
- Add the bread chunks to a large bowl and set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, sugars, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread chunks and add the chopped banana, then gently stir to combine everything.
- Pour the bread mixture into the prepared casserole dish and spread evenly in the pan. Cover the casserole and store in the fridge overnight.
- next : https://www.lifeloveandsugar.com