ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CAKE
Minggu, April 21, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Still from scratch and delicious, but super easy! One bowl chocolate cake makes your busy birthday preparation manageable. Mix, cook, decorate and yum!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 recipe Butter Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9 inch round baking pans.
- In a large bowl (or your stand up mixer) stir together flour, sugar cocoa powder, soda, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, oil, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer (or your stand up mixer) on low speed until combined. Increase to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes longer. Add egg and beat 2 minutes more. Pour half of batter into each prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes in pans. Remove both cakes from pan and cool thoroughly on wire rack.
- Frost between stacked cakes, top and sides. Enjoy!
- By Bread & With It