CROCK POT HONEY BOURBON CHICKEN
Rabu, April 10, 2019 Tambah Komentar
If you love bourbon chicken from the food court at the mall, you'll love this version of Crock Pot Honey Bourbon Chicken that's made right in your slow cooker!
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic or 1 teaspoon minced garlic in oil
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Trim your chicken breasts, sprinkle with salt & pepper and place them in your slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, add the honey, soy sauce, ketchup, oil, garlic, onion and red pepper flakes. Stir well to combine. Pour over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1½ to 2½ hours.
- When done, remove chicken from crock pot and cut into chunks.
- Adapted from Table for Two
- Serving: 1g | Calories: 715kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 2668mg | Potassium: 1121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 78g | Vitamin A: 5.9% | Vitamin C: 7.7% | Calcium: 3.9% | Iron: 14.5%