CRACK CHICKEN TENDERS
Sabtu, April 27, 2019 Tambah Komentar
CRAZY good!! Chicken tenders seasoned with ranch, topped with cheese and wrapped in bacon. SO easy and SOOO delicious!!! Great for a quick lunch or dinner or tailgating! Dip in additional ranch dressing. I always have to double the recipe! This easy chicken recipe doesn't last long! #chicken #bacon #cheese #chickenrecipe #bakedchicken
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenders (about 10 chicken tenders)
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 5 (1-oz) slices cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 10 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and top with cooking rack.
- Season chicken on both sides with 1 Tbsp Original Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- Top each chicken tender with a slice of cheese and wrap with one slice of bacon. Place on baking rack.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and cook chicken for a minute or two until bacon is crisp.
All images and text ©Plain Chicken, Inc.