COOKIES & CREAM COOKIES
Selasa, April 30, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Cookies & Cream Cookies are made with pudding mix and Oreo cookies for a perfectly soft and chewy cookie that is sure to be a favorite!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 4.2 oz pkg Oreo Cookies & Cream pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips optional*
- 15 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed (you want big chunks!)
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Add the pudding mix and mix until well blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour and baking soda and continue mixing.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and Oreo cookie chunks.
- Drop cookies by rounded teaspoonfuls (I use a cookie scoop) onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 350. Enjoy!
*The original recipe called for white chocolate chips. I'm just not a huge fan of white chocolate chips so I usually leave them out, but you can definitely give it a try!
adapted from : https://familycookierecipes.com/cookies-cream-cookies/