CHOCOLATE MOLTEN LAVA CAKE
Minggu, April 21, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Quick and easy chocolate molten lava cake recipe, made with simple ingredients in crockpot. It’s a lava cake with chocolate filling. Starts with cake mix!
- 1 box Chocolate cake mix Or Devil’s Food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup Milk Whole or 2%
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 3 Eggs Large
- 1 box Instant chocolate pudding mix 3.9 oz. box
- 2 cups Milk Whole or 2%
- 2 cups Chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Caramel sauce Optional
- In a large mixing bowl, add cake mix, milk, oil, eggs and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased/ oiled slow cooker (large oval slow cooker- I used a 6 quart one).
- In another mixing bowl, mix together pudding mix and milk and gently pour the pudding on top of the cake mixture. DO NOT MIX TOGETHER!
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on tip and once again, do not stir or mix.
- Cover and cook on high for 2.5 hours – 3 hours. I love the texture at 2.5 hours but you can cook for longer if you want it to be a bit more firmer. Cake is ready when a toothpick inserted ONLY HALFWAY in the center comes out clean.
- Drizzle caramel sauce and sprinkle more chocolate chips on top, if you like.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!