BLUEBERRY MUFFIN BREAD RECIPE
Senin, April 22, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Delicious Blueberry bread perfect for breakfast (or anytime!)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups All purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Cups Blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch loaf pan.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and milk beating well.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat until well combined
- Add blueberries and mix by hand gently with a spatula being careful not to crush the berries.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan and bake for 60-75 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to finish cooling.
Great Tip: Reserve a small handful Blueberries for after the batter is poured into the loaf pan. Gently press them into the top to make the loaf look prettier. Trust me.