BEST SNICKERDOODLES RECIPE
Selasa, April 30, 2019 Tambah Komentar
- 2 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened I use salted
- 2 cups white sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Cream together the butter and 1 & 1/2 cups sugar until pale yellow, about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in eggs until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, until the dough comes together.
- In a separate, small bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon together.
- Shape dough into about 1-3/4 inch balls and roll the balls in the cinnamon sugar.
- Space the balls about 3 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. (Oven temperatures may vary. Cooking time may be more or less.)