BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
Sabtu, April 20, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Ultra thick Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies feature golden brown edges with ooey and gooey centers. This easy recipe can be made in 30 minutes!
My favorite type of recipe to bake is absolutely COOKIES. They’re so fun and simple but they can teach us SO much about the science of baking.
Yield about 26 cookies
- 3 cups (380 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 sticks (227 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (247 grams) lightly packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups (340 grams) semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and eggs. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Visit Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookie