UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLL SOUP (LOW CARB)
Kamis, Maret 14, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Simple comfort food: an easy recipe for unstuffed cabbage roll soup with beef, tomatoes, and other veggies. Gluten free, low carb, and keto.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Servings 8 servings
- Calories 160 kcal
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound 90% lean ground beef
- 1 pound chopped green cabbage (about 5 cups)
- 5 cups beef stock
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Heat a 6 quart pot or dutch oven over medium to medium-high heat. Add olive oil and ground beef, cooking for a few minutes until browned, breaking it apart as it cooks.
- Add onions and carrots. Cook for a few minutes to soften, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes (including the liquid in the can), cabbage, beef stock, cauliflower, oregano, thyme, and salt. Stir everything together.