Roasted Eggplant Casserole
Jumat, Maret 15, 2019 Tambah Komentar
This roasted eggplant casserole is a flavorful vegetarian dish with broccoli, fresh tomatoes, shredded cheese, and olives. It's a tasty low carb and keto recipe, great for meatless Mondays.
- 12 ounces (about 1 medium) eggplant cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 12 ounces (about 6 cups) broccoli florets cut smaller than 2 inches
- 8 ounces (about 3) roma tomatoes finely chopped
- 6 ounces (about 1 1/2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces (about 1/2 cup) drained sliced kalamata or black olives
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread out eggplant cubes and broccoli florets in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 F until the eggplant and broccoli are tender, about 20 minutes.
- In an 8x8 inch baking dish, add roasted eggplant and broccoli. Season with oregano and lightly toss to mix.