KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Kamis, Maret 21, 2019 Tambah Komentar
These keto peanut butter cookies are very easy to make, with only 4 ingredients. Either almond flour or coconut flour can be used; the recipe lists the amounts for each. Since these cookies are flourless and sugar free, they're great for ketogenic, low carb, and gluten free diets.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- Servings 18 servings
- Calories 100 kcal
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together until well-mixed. The resulting dough should be thick and dense.
- Scoop about 1-2 tablespoons of dough and form into a small 1-inch ball, placing the ball onto the baking sheet. Repeat until the dough is used up, resulting in about 18 balls.
- Arrange the balls on the baking sheet so that they are about 2 inches apart from each other. Flatten each ball by pressing down using a fork and rotating 90 degrees to press down again, forming a criss-cross pattern. Repeat for all balls until they are flattened.