KETO MILKSHAKE SMOOTHIE WITH RASPBERRIES
Kamis, Maret 21, 2019 Tambah Komentar
A low carb and keto friendly smoothie that tastes like a creamy raspberry milkshake.
- 8 ounces (1 cup) unsweetened plain almond milk
- 4 ounces (1 cup) crushed ice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) fresh raspberries
- 3/4 ounce (2 tablespoons) confectioners swerve or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt (<1/8 teaspoon)
- Microwave cream cheese in a small bowl for about 5 seconds or until soft.
- Add all ingredients to a blender (I use a Nutribullet). Blend until very smooth.
- Taste and adjust accordingly by adding more Swerve for a sweeter taste, or another tablespoon of cream cheese for a creamier finish. If using a different sweetener, add it to taste.