KETO CASSEROLE WITH GROUND BEEF & BROCCOLI
Sabtu, Maret 16, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Like a cross between a cheeseburger and a lasagna, this comforting keto casserole has ground beef, broccoli, tomato sauce, and cheddar cheese. It's great for anyone looking for a comforting and easy-to-make low carb dinner.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 servings
- Calories 370 kcal
- 16 ounces 90-95% extra lean ground beef
- 14 ounces canned tomato sauce
- 12 ounces small broccoli florets
- 6 ounces (1 3/4 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Prepare an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Cut any broccoli florets larger than 2 inches into smaller pieces, and add all broccoli to a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave until tender, about 5 minutes. Let them drain and steam out on paper towels.
- Pat the ground beef dry with paper towels, if wet. On a large pan over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned, about 5 minutes, breaking it apart as it cooks.