Sabtu, Maret 16, 2019 Tambah Komentar
- Keto bagels made with low carb ingredients including almond flour and mozzarella cheese, topped with a homemade everything bagel seasoning mix. It's a "fathead" dough recipe that's easy to make, low carb, and gluten free.
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Servings 4 bagels
- Calories 400 kcal
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces (1 cup) blanched almond flour
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dry minced onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a nonstick silicone baking mat.
- In a small bowl, add all seasoning mix ingredients and stir until well-mixed.
- In a large heatproof bowl, add almond flour, about two-thirds of the seasoning mix, and baking powder. Whisk until well-mixed.
- Add mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to the same bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and microwave for another 45 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Stir until the mixture forms a smooth dough.