Greek Burgers with Spinach, Feta, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Kamis, Maret 14, 2019 Tambah Komentar
These healthy Greek burgers are made using ground beef mixed with spinach, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes, plus drizzled with a delicious tzatziki sauce.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
Calories 395 kcal
- For burger patties:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves chopped
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For buns and toppings:
- Combine and mix together all burger patty ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties. Refrigerate patties for at least 1 hour to harden.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, or use a grill. Working in batches, drizzle the inside faces of the buns with a bit of cooking oil and place them face down on the pan. Cook until toasted, a few minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
- ... Next