EASY MINI KETO CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Minggu, Maret 17, 2019 Tambah Komentar
These easy-to-make mini keto cheesecake bites are the size of cupcakes or muffins, with a New York cheesecake style filling and almond flour crust. Low carb, sugar free, and gluten free.
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Servings 12 mini cheesecakes
- Calories 230 kcal
- 3 ounces (3/4 cup) blanched almond flour
- 1.5 ounces (3 tablespoons) salted butter melted
- 0.4 ounce (1 tablespoon) confectioners swerve sweetener
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 3 ounces (3/4 cup) confectioners swerve sweetener
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream room temperature
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ounces fresh raspberries, plus more for topping if desired
- Remove cold ingredients (cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream) from the refrigerator. Do this at least 30 minutes before proceeding with the rest of the recipe.
- Prepare 12 silicone baking cups or use a cupcake tin fitted with foil liners.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine melted butter and sweetener in a mixing bowl, stirring together until the sweetener is dissolved. Add almond flour, stirring until the butter is absorbed and a dough is formed.