#chicken #pasta Chicken Pasta With Bacon And Spinach In Creamy Tomato Sauce
Senin, Februari 04, 2019 Tambah Komentar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken (thick in size, such as chicken breasts)
- 6 bacon strips
- 5 medium tomatoes (chopped in cubes)
- 10 oz. package of fresh spinach
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded (more for garnish)
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- Seasoning Mixture:
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (more, if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- BACON: Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Arrange bacon strips and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your bacon. Transfer cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined platter that will absorb extra grease. Chop into 1 inch slices.
- CHICKEN: Paper towel dry the chicken and rub it in seasoning mixture, then set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large deep skillet. Add chicken breasts and cook on each side on medium high heat for a total of 3-4 minutes until nicely browned. If chicken is still pink in the center, reduce heat to medium and cook covered for several minutes until no longer pink in the center. Add sliced garlic in the last minute of cooking chicken, cook for 1-2 minutes until browned and fragrant.