Old Fashioned Cream Cheese Pound Cake #dessert #Cheese
Rabu, Januari 16, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Very good pound cake, tender and not dry at all. Baked it for an hour and twenty five mins in my oven with few moist crumbs on toothpick. Makes a lot of batter so make sure ur bundt pan is big enough. Served with whipped cream and berries but tastes good alone too.
Quick, easy and delicious! Very good. nothing fancy just a good old fashioned pound cake. yumm. My husband and my picky kids loved it, I will DEFINITELY be making this again!!
Looking for the perfect dessert? Look no further! This Old-Fashioned Cream Cheese Pound Cake is ideal for ANY occasion!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Challenge Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups Challenge Butter, softened
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 cups cake flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh berries, for garnish (optional)