Lemon Cheesecake Mousse #dessert #springfood #sweet
Kamis, Januari 17, 2019 Tambah Komentar
This is one of my favorite desserts ever! So easy and beautiful. I love lemon in the spring and this was a perfect Easter dessert. I used Trader Joe’s lemon curd….yummy!
Made this for my best friend and her husband when they came for dinner. He absolutely loves all things lemon. This dessert was a huge hit. He even said this is his new favourite dessert I make.
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers (6 full sheets)
- 2 Tbsp (26g) granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp (42g) salted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 cups (355ml) heavy cream
- 1 cup (110g) powdered sugar, divided
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 12 oz (340g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 oz) jar lemon curd (tested with Dickenson's)
- Sweetened whipped cream , lemon wedges, blueberries and mint for garnish (optional)