Flourless Chocolate Torte #dessert #springfood
Minggu, Januari 13, 2019 Tambah Komentar
I made this amazing torte this weekend! I was so afraid it was going to taste like chocolate eggs…And it actually tasted like heaven!! Perfect for the chocoholic! Purely decadent!! I actually liked it cold instead of warm. I will keep this recipe in my back pocket too! This absolutely fabulous, and I love that it’s so easy to make!
I made them as directed above, except that before melting the chocolate, I mixed the sucanat with two of the eggs to melt. I filled them about two-thirds full, and bake them at the instructed temperature, for 15 minutes. The above recipe made well over two dozen mini cupcakes size tortes. The texture is perfectly smooth, so yes, sucanat!I’ve never made a torte before, so I’m not sure how done they should be. They are very moist.
The BEST Flourless Chocolate Torte recipe. This easy chocolate torte is foolproof, impressive, and SO decadent. A touch of almond extract makes this recipe special. Perfect on its own or with ganache or raspberry sauce.
- 9 ounces good-quality dark chocolate (65% or higher), finely chopped
- 9 ounces (18 tablespoons) unsalted butter (Kenzie recommends European-style, such as Kerrygold)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 7 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- If you are feeling dangerous: a few tablespoons rum, bourbon, or whiskey (Kenzie puts in “a splash”)
- Optional, for serving: powdered sugar, berries, and/or sweetened whipped cream
To see directions and complete recipes visit Flourless Chocolate Torte @ wellplated.com