Best Recipes : Healthy Avocado Chocolate Cookies
Jumat, Januari 04, 2019 Tambah Komentar
Anyone wondering – strange as it seems, you can’t taste the avocado at all, it just adds a really nice texture. Also, the coconut sugar doesn’t actually taste like coconut, it’s really sweet and if anything it has a slight caramel flavor to it.
I have made these 2 times and they are delicious! I keep mine in the freezer. Absolutely awesome cookies!
- 100 g. (3/4 cup) avocado flesh (very ripe, but not brown)
- ½ cup (120mL) coconut sugar (*SEE NOTES)
- 1 egg (FOR VEGAN VERSION SEE BELOW)
- ½ cup (120mL) dark cocoa powder
- 50 g. dark chocolate chunks (I used 85% cocoa)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
To see directions and complete recipes visit Healthy Avocado Chocolate Cookies @ thesmoothielover.com